[LargeFormat] 11x14 Korona

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 14 12:36:53 2003

Rich:

Yes the wind is a pain.  I drove down to Scituate two weeks ago to shoot
the lighthouse.  It was too windy for the 11x14 so I was reduced to
shooting it with the Graphlex, the Rollei 6008 and the Leica R8.  Stuart
can't understand why I take several pictures of the same subject with a
bunch of cameras... but he's just a youngster without enough life
experience to understand the importance of redundancy... not to mention
variations on a theme.

:-)

Jim "I can't take enough photographs" Hemenway