[LargeFormat] An 11x14 Ektachrome shot with rear half of a Protar VII con...

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 14 02:14:29 2003

Greg:

Real men don't bother much with a 4x5 camera!

I've got a 4x5 Graphlex SLR which I sometimes use for snapshots of my
11x14 subjects.

:-)

The only reason to go for 8x10 instead of 11x14 is that color film for
the latter is very hard to find... especially color negative.

But if you're a black and white person then go for it, there's nothing
like an 11x14 contact print.

I'd get a 16x20 camera if transparency film were available for it.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com