[LargeFormat] An 11x14 Ektachrome shot with rear half of a Protar VII convertible

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Mon Oct 13 19:30:40 2003

Thanks for the additional information Richard.  I haven't noticed any
focus shift at either the 13 1/4 or the 23 1/4 focal lengths.  That is,
if I understand the concept of focus shift correctly, I can focus wide
open, close the lens down to as much as f45, and with a loupe see that
previously focused elements have not gone out of focus.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com