[LargeFormat] The Lost (Photo) Weekend

Ronald Schilling largeformat@f32.net
Fri Oct 3 17:48:26 2003

Ouch! Ohiopyle State Park/Fallingwater is my big trip for for next year.
I will be taking every camera I have! Plenty of good opportunities from
what I've seen on the internet.

Has anybody taken LF pictures at Fallingwater? Will my only lens, the
150 mm on a 4 X 5, do justice to the house and surroundings? (Realizing,
of course, that any pictures are better than no pictures.)

The same river which runs through Ohiopyle SP is the same river which
runs through Swallow Falls State Park (Maryland, USA) -- the
Youghiogheny [yaw-ki-gay-nee] -- where I had my "lost" weekend.

Ronald