[LargeFormat] The Lost (Photo) Weekend

Ronald Schilling largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 2 20:23:05 2003

Uncle Dick, et al.,

Driving long distances takes a lot out of me and I know I don't feel
very inspired after 290 miles (467 Km) and 8 hours on the road, with
stops. Two days out of my four day "weekend" were devoted to driving and
packing/unpacking camp gear. Still, it was worth it just to get back
there before it gets really cold.

Ronald