[LargeFormat] Ohio in the fall

Dale Dickerson largeformat@f32.net
Mon Sep 22 22:23:01 2003

Old Man Cave State park and lake Hope near Athens Ohio.
The route from Athens, OH to Parkersburg WV. North along the Ohio River
on Ohio side north to Sobenville (sp?)

Also the area north of i-70 west of Cambridge OH to Ohio River. Look for
the flood control lakes they have some nice areas.

West of Columbus is Springfield, try the George Rogers Clark Park or go
south of Springfield to Yellowsprings.

Also take the US route from Columbus up to Fort Wayne IN on the route to
or from Chicago.

PA try the Donegal exit on I-70 south to F. Wright's Falling Water House
(even if not interested in the house leaves in area are great) and then
angle via state park (Name slips my mind) to Connellsville PA. North to
Baxter State park.   OR east to Gettysburg.  If you go to Gettysburg the
state park to the south in Maryland is lovely, part of the park is
reserved as the presidential retreat (Camp David). North of the park in
PA is lovely rolling hills.

If you need detail, please let me know
Dale