[LargeFormat] Joy Abounding

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Thu Sep 4 21:46:15 2003

Hi Ed:

I have been applying the buttermilk which comes in quart cartons, half
and half with water, from a modified garden sprayer... every two weeks
or so this summer.

I can hardly wait to make a macro photo using the 420mm on the 11x14
with that Velvia that I scored last month... of the richest, greenest
looking moss and red maple leaves this autumn.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com