[LargeFormat] how short is a rail

David Swinnard largeformat@f32.net
Wed Sep 3 18:06:02 2003

Nobody could move as the car was susceptible to rocking on it's suspension.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of Karl Wolz
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 2:24 PM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] how short is a rail

May be comparing apples and oranges here, but I cannot use my 6"
extension rail alone on my Toyo.  Attempting to use it puts the bellows
ends of the standards about an inch and a half apart; I don't have a
30mm lens that covers 4x5.  Dunno if Sinar is the same way, but I
suspect it may be.

Karl Wolz