[LargeFormat] Did Perth fall into the ocean?

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Tue Sep 2 06:40:48 2003

Dear Nephew Philip,

     If the seller does not send the Super Rollex - it is to fit on my
Kardan E - Uncle Dick is out a big slice of his play money. It was listed as
new so was expensive - though far cheaper than any available new on the
local Australian market. We pay through the nostrils for any new Linhof
gear. It means that new purchses are very well considered.

    I have faith. All the Americans I have dealt with on the eBay have been
scrupulously honest and quite helpful. Indeed I have had dealings with
British firms and a chap in the Ukraine with equally happy results. People
are generally good - until elected to parliament.

    Uncle Dick