[LargeFormat] This is all very earth friendly, but will it replace AZO?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Aug 22 05:46:06 2003

At 16:19 21/08/2003 -0400, LNphoto wrote:
>http://www.cnn.com/2003/TRAVEL/DESTINATIONS/08/21/offbeat.wkd.grass.art.ap/index.html

Les,

Now that is innovative! Heard about the artists' work about a year ago and
promptly forgot to follow up on it. Here is another link:
http://www.artsadmin.co.uk/artists/ah/photosynthesistext.html

The size of the "canvas" is huge at13.5 feet by 32 feet - I wonder what
format they used.  I have a few ideas and a garage that is emptying for
setting up an 8x10 enlarger....... probably needs a slide projector to work.

Another thought about copyright springs to mind - the grass canvas could be
deemed to be a 3-D representation but the original photograph of the art
work could cause problems. Still, the copyright on old paintings has
probably long since expired.

Off to find some grass seed.....

Cheers, Clive