[LargeFormat] Tumbleweeds Night Shots and Barrel Lenses

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Aug 20 21:18:07 2003

At 21:06 20/08/2003 -0400, Stuart Phillips wrote:
>Are you sure the URL is OK. Doesn't seem to load for me.

Les,

Try a shorter shutter speed next time - if you look closely you can see a
little flare from the lighters and torches people were using to find their
way home..... where there's people there's light pollution ;-)

Try this:  http://home.twmi.rr.com/lnphoto/Blackout2003.JPG