[LargeFormat] TriX HC-110 development time

David Galway largeformat@f32.net
Tue Aug 12 08:38:27 2003

Second set of questions:

I looked on the Kodak site last night for info on how to mix Kodak Rapid
Fix w/hardener for film. Couldn't find anything on anything but
developers ... am I looking on the right site? Are there any other sites
that might have this info?

Also, I was in the habit of presoaking my 5x7 HP-5 for a minute before
developing ... should I be following the same practice with 8x10 Tri-X
Pan?

---

It's been a while since I got my hands wet, so to speak, and I have a
cache of three to four year old liquid and powdered chemicals in my
basement. Does anyone have a general idea of shelf life of the
following:

Kodak Rapid Fix & Hardener (liquid)

Kodak Selenium Toner

Dektol (powder)

Hypo Clear (old bags have no expiry date, current bags do)

Ilford Rapid Paper Fix (liquid)

regards
David Galway