[LargeFormat] Panatomic X (was Re: Studo stands for LF)

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Mon Aug 11 20:14:42 2003

Hi Clive!

       I use two formats, 35mm and 5x7.   Over the past few months,
I've been working with the 35mm.   But I will get back to the 5x7!
I'll post again when I've something new to report.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkley, California