[LargeFormat] Ziploc Bags in the UK

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Aug 8 09:43:15 2003

clive you've got the wrong idea......

just add that from now one "workshop participants must bring camera,
lenses, film holders, and a spare box of 1 gallon freezer Ziplock
bags.."  by the middle of October, you'll have a lifetime supply   "-)

BTW what happened to the idea of the anti-static bags you were
persuing?  Or was it someone else on the list?

Les