[LargeFormat] lens list with values

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jul 27 10:38:12 2003

Hi Ed:

I don't know of a list such as the one you want... but then again I
haven't spent too much time looking.  As I wrote earlier today, I use
ebay a lot for this.  Here's an example for a Protar:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30076&item=2919950280&rd=1

Unfortunately, ebay leaves completed auctions available to browse for
around 90 days.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Ed wrote:

The charts give lots of info on lenses from the 1940s and up.
I'm looking for lenses of the 1920s such as Zeiss Protar, B&L
Protars, Goerz Dagors and Double Anastigmats, etc. These are
missing from the charts, but are valuable lenses for large
format. Ed