[LargeFormat] lens list with values

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jul 26 19:16:19 2003

At 17:53 26/07/2003 -0400, Jim Hemenway wrote:
>Hi Ed:
>
>There's this one:
>http://www.brucebarrett.com/large_format/LF_Lens_Coverage.html
>

>Edward Meyers wrote:
>>Is there a list of older large format lenses and what you'd
>>expect to pay for them? Old dagors, Protars, etc.
>>Ed

Jim,

This is a similar list to the f32.net list at
http://www.f32.net/Services/Equipment/Lenses/lensspecs.html and gives the
new prices of various lenses in addition to a lot of specs. What is needed
is a list of the current prices that old lenses fetch on the open market. I
don't know of one, but if anyone is interested I would be glad to start to
put one together for the web site.

The new site will have a completely revised lens list section that is
database driven and relatively east to update.