[LargeFormat] Prague/London travel tips&

Gary Marklund largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jul 21 23:46:02 2003

On Monday July 21 2003 11:30, Georges Giralt wrote:
... But forget about takin LF picture of buuildings in Prague.. You
> wo'nt have enough time to deploy your tripod befor a tourist rush smash
> in....

I was in Prague in 1982 and found Czechoslovakia to be an absolutely beautiful
country. The number of tourists in Prague in a considerable issue now.  A
friend of mine spent ten days there last fall doing LF photography. He solved
the problem by doing a lot of night photography. I mean as in 3:00 AM. Take a
good tripod, understand the reciprocity characteristics of your film and plan
around a full moon (:-).  Also, when I was there, the Pilsner Urquell seemed
to always "run out" by about 8:00 PM.

Gary

--

Gary W. Marklund