[LargeFormat] Any large format clubs or photographers in Ft. Collins, Colorado?

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jul 21 21:28:25 2003

Hi everybody!

In a couple of days I will be offline for a couple of weeks while I
relocate from beautiful, scenic Oregon (where I would never have run out
of new material) to beautiful, scenic Ft. Collins, Colorado. North
central Colorado, where the Rocky Mountains meet the great plains. My
job required the relocation.

Anyway, I'll be looking for new friends over there. If any of you know
of a large format club, or know some LF photographers there, let me
know. I have rumors of a couple of LF photographer in the camera group
of Hewlett Packard, so I'll track those down if I can. I work for
Hewlett Packard, though no longer in the digital imaging division, so it
should not be too hard. Does anybody have any other leads? Ft. Collins
is within easy driving distance of Loveland and Greeley. It is a longer,
but still doable drive to Denver or Boulder. Laramie and Cheyenne
Wyoming are also within doable driving distance. At least when it isn't
snowing.

Verna

--
"Don't be afraid to take big steps.
You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps."