[LargeFormat] Ansel Adams in New York

David Galway largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jul 21 13:40:06 2003

I have to respectfully disagree about Edward Weston's printing abilities
... while he was capable of making good prints, quite often he did not
(and I have seen plenty of both ... ) because, I have read, he did not
have the patience and empirical background. However, Brett Weston could
make even Adams look like a piker, and when he was printing his dad's
stuff, he was transcendant ...

David Galway
Twp. Georgian Bay, Ontario