[LargeFormat] Prague/London travel tips&

Frank Filippone largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jul 21 03:06:05 2003

That word is very Italian..... I had an Uncle Anthony, the son of an
Anthony.  He is therefore little Anthony or Ninny in Italian.  My father
hated it when we called him Uncle Ninny....

I loved Prague.  I loved London.

London: Southwark Cathedral and the South side of the Thames...  Little
known, but very wonderful.  Also British Museum for the widest lenses you
have.. the entrance is spectacular and enclosed from the elements.....
Outside London, for a 1-3 day jaunt, go to Bath, Oxford, or Cambridge.  I
mostly suggest Oxford.  Lots of Kids, people, architecture and people.
Wales is wonderful, try Tintern Abbey for a start.
Cornwall.. St. Michaels', and some of the small towns (harbors) on the south
coast.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net