[LargeFormat] Possible lost or stolen Horseman LE camera (Vancouver)

tOM Trottier largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jul 18 08:36:00 2003

There are also non-photographer buyers at garage sales, estate sales, auctions,
and such who sound much the same.

tOM

On Friday, July 18, 2003 at 23:06
Gavin Hubbard <largeformat@f32.net> wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> Does anyone here know of a missing or stolen Horseman LE monorail outfit in (or
> around) Vancouver? The camera is fairly distinctive and has been upgraded with
> an expandable monorail and includes a compendium lens shade.
>
> I may be jumping to conclusions, but I can't really think of any other
> explanation for the following EBay auction:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2941175230&category=29981
----  Abacurial Information Management Consultants ----
Tom A. Trottier, President		http://abacurial.com
758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
N45.412 W75.714	+1 613 860-6633	fax:+1-270-596-1042
	-- Benjamin Franklin