[LargeFormat] Summer in the City

Dan Kalish largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jul 16 23:49:50 2003

Maybe I could pick up a Zorki and use that as bait.  <g>

Philip, are you saying its dangerous to the film to leave film in the trunk
these hot summer months?  I have started leaving a 35mm kit in the trunk
for that unplanned inspiration and now I wonder.  Same for sheet film?  Are
you saying that if I drive somewhere on vacation, I should protect the film
as if it were a perishable sandwich?

Dan