[LargeFormat] BW 4x5 processing

Frank Filippone largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jul 15 16:36:28 2003

Seems irrelevant if the thing won't fit.  Which was my point.

As far as wash water, unless you are in some form of strange environment, 20
changes of water at .6L per change is 12L or about 3 gallons.  Seems pretty
easy to use room temp water.. or use ice to cool down hot water from the
tap.

The issue of temp of wash water comes from issues of reticulation.  Yes, I
did make a mistake once.  But I was 13 at the time....  learned a lot since
them....  Use room temp water and don't sweat the issues.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

> Get a JOBO CPE2 Plus.   The CPA and CPP models are too big, unless the
space
> will not share with other equipment.

The CPE2 plus won't take expert reels. It is also easier to keep the 9
litres or so of washing water upto temperature with a CPA.