[LargeFormat] Tips on Architecture photographs

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jul 10 16:31:05 2003

I'd also look at some books and articles of photographers work - some of my
favourites - Nicholas Nixon's LF views of Boston, "Walking the High Line" in
NY by Joel Sternfeld and more as they come to mind... which is especially
addled right now :-)

tim