[LargeFormat] RE: Handy Film Holder case.

Thomas Clarke largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jul 3 11:40:45 2003

I have been doing this for a couple of years now.

Thomas Clarke

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net] On
Behalf Of Vincent Dobson
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 3:54 PM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: [LargeFormat] RE: Handy Film Holder case.

I guess others have thought of this - I just discovered and thought to
share:

 - I was cleaning out my closet and found 7 promotional items from a
former
girlfriend (she had from work, not a girlfriend promotional item:) - The
items were the insulated cases designed to carry a six pack of soft
drinks
or beer.  I bag my loaded film holders 5 per in zip lock bags.  It turns
out
that two of these or 10 holders fit perfectly in these little foldable
insulated drink bags.  The insulation cushions the holders from damage
and
helps keep the temperature from spiking.  When hiking one could loop a
belt
through the handles of a couple of these for easy access.

In case someone else had access to these type bags and had not noticed
their
alternate use, I thought to share this info.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com

<:)