[LargeFormat] Intro & Camera [now Calumet vs Toyo]

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 19 14:48:00 2003

My only concern is the reliability of it. I've seen college kids break
an anvil in the middle of a plowed field.  I was originally going to
suggest the calumet 45n which is what I have and what the local comm
College has here.  5 years in a college is like 5 years of combat
photography.