[LargeFormat] Nice brass Protars - convertible

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 19 08:55:07 2003

Ole,
I'm not particularly interested in these, but to anyone in the UK or USA who is, be warned. Most German sellers seem to have an antiquated view of financial transactions. I've had to arrange direct bank transfers in the past which take an age to complete - my bank tells me its the german banking system that holds things up. Why they wont take credit card payments or paypal is beyond me.