[LargeFormat] BIgger I say! BIGGER!!

Craig Koshyk largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 18 22:40:25 2003

> Instead of putting the weight out in the field, put it in your
> darkroom.

Good idea but far too logical.

Besides, I want the really BIG stuff for the alt. prints I make (pt/pd,
kallitype etc.)

Of course any reasonable person would simply learn to make enlarged
negs from any of the various smaller, lighter, infinately more user
friendly formats I have at my disposal,  but I've been down that road
before, darkroom wet and digital dry and, well, it just ain't the same.

BIG I tells ya BIG!

So what about it? What aspect ration floats your boat? What is the
difference between a really heavy camera and a really really heavy
camera when it comes to packing for over  6 grueling feet from the
truck?