[LargeFormat] about to take the jump

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 13 02:10:05 2003

13.06.03 07:20:31, William Wiseman <elox@hot.rr.com> wrote:

<snip>

I won't laugh - I use an old folder myself!
But mine (Voigtländer Bergheil ca. 1934) has font shift and rise...

BTW, someone mentioned Linhof in the same sentence as "lack stability". This is the first time I have ever seen that conjunction; Linhofs
are generally considered to be only slightly less stable than bedrock.

OleTj