[LargeFormat] The Czar's Photographer

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 12 22:16:11 2003

At 7:38 am -0700 12/6/03, Richard Knoppow wrote:
> [...]

Richard,

Thanks for sharing the URL - the photos are superb. There seems to be
a lack of atmospheric haze in the architectural shots and the colours
are vivid - a digital artefact or the tri-colour camera?

I was offered a tri-colour camera several years ago complete with
filters - think it was 1/2 plate and used mirrors. Almost worth going
for given the current cost of 5x7 colour film and the digital
reintegration that is now possible.....

Anyway, thanks again.