[LargeFormat] "Jumper's Choice

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 12 07:04:07 2003

One of the problems with the grey calumets, in my understanding, is
that once you get into the 90mm range the non removable bellows gets
bunched up and you can't use any/little movement without stressing the
bellows.  also the recessed lensboard for the calumet doesn't recess
much and can be darn painful to adjust the shutter with big fingers.

I"m not sure the  400 will handle a 65mm lens.    BTW a 65mm f8 Super
Angulon isn't difficult to find.  I haven't looked for a while but they
were running in the $250 to $300 range.  It gives a bit of movement on
4x5.