[LargeFormat] Backpackable 4x5

Benno Jones largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 8 18:46:57 2003

I'm sure this must have come up before, but a quick perusal of the list
archives did not turn up any promising message titles, so.....

I currently own an older Calumet monorail and a Crown Graphic, but need
something good for field work with as many movements as possible.  Rear
swing is a must for my personal photographic style, but I could probably
live without rear rise and fall or rear shift (although I'd rather it was
one or the other, not both).  I'm thinking probably more of a monorail
camera that can come apart and lie flat than a field camera, but I'd
consider a field camera if it had all the movements I need.  Long bellows
extension is also in the wish list as I do a lot of macro-type photography
as well.

Suggestion?  Recommendations?

Thanks, folks!

Benno Jones