[LargeFormat] Polaroid film/ My first photos

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Sun May 25 14:22:33 2003

Black T-shirt size XL here... The neck fits nicely around the back, sleeve openings allow easy access with loupe - and flap nicely closed
when I pull my hand out.

In an emergency, it can even be stretched around the back of my 5x7" Technika.

"Emergency" means "attempting to use a f:8 121mm Super Angulon". All my other lenses are f:5.6 or larger, and are easy to focus even in
sunlight.