[LargeFormat] Polaroid film/ My first photos

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Sat May 24 21:50:13 2003

Dear Nephew Philip,

     It is people like you who will bring the photo world to its knees. Your
persistant efforts to lower the cost of taking LF pictures and improve your
results will do nothing at all to help the manufacturers recoup their
capital expenditures for R&D, not to mention the CEO salary. You should be
thoroughly ashamed of yourself - if you cannot manage thorough, at least try
to get to 40%.

    It is the same damn thing with Clive Warren. He runs these workshops to
improve people's skills and what is the result? People waste less film,
chemicals, and paper and the manufacturers of these products find that they
have extra stocks on the shelf and people are laid off and children are
going without milk all over the Midlands. I shouldn't wonder if he was not
an Enemy Agent. I'll bet he has a secret radio transmitter and a code ring.

    Your duty, Lambert, your clear duty is to go out there and mortgage the
house and purchase a digital back for your 4 x 5 camera. you must then use
it to take 568 whoppabyte images of cigarette butts with lipstick on them
stubbed out in cold fried eggs and titled " Homage to Ralph ". An extra 4500
Pounds will get you the software attachment to add black edges to the print,
or you can file out the edges of your computer.

    Now get out there and spend.

     Uncle Dick