[LargeFormat] The most advanced Durst 4x5 ever made

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat May 24 13:54:49 2003

At 3:17 pm -0700 21/5/03, Charles Thorsten wrote:
>In case anyone is interested, I found on eBay the most
>advanced 4x5 color enlarger Durst (or probably anyone
>else) ever made.  This was the last incarnation of the
>L1200 chassis they developed before turning their attention
>to the digital Lambda printers.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2930143907&category=29985
>
>I have nothing to do with the seller.  It's just *extremely*
>rare to see one of these machines!!!!  It's hard to even find
>information about them...Durst only sold them to major
>snip

Thanks for the heads up Charles. First time I have seen one - looks
like an autofocus Laborator brought up to date with some silicon
wizardry. Even with the sophistication of the beast, $4k is a little
steep as a starting price given the location!