[LargeFormat] Polaroid film/ My first photos

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sat May 24 07:26:02 2003

Phil:

Except for use on the web, don't hold your breath while waiting to see
great results that way.

If you scan the polaroid print very carefully then you might be able to
get a show-able print of the same size.  But prints will fall off in
quality very quickly as you enlarge to bigger sizes.

Why not develop your 4x5 negatives for subsequent scanning yourself?  No
darkroom is needed... all it takes is a closet for loading the film in a
4x5 tank or a print drum, a very few chemicals and a kitchen sink.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com