[LargeFormat] Polaroid film/ My first photos

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri May 23 00:06:20 2003

Hi everyone,

I took some photos with my 4x5 for the first time tonight. :) That's
exciting. But I used outdated color Polaroid and the film wasn't much good. They were
mostly green. That's OK, I learned some things. I learned that I will NEVER
buy outdated Polaroid again.  I have to say, It's a bit more work indeed, using
the Sinar vrs using the Pentax 67. But, I really do want bigger negs and will
push forth into the wild wild world of large format. :)

Thanks to all of you with ALL your wonderful  info. It has been very helpful
indeed! Now I just have to sit back and wait for film to come in the mail as
there isn't a store in town that sells 4x5 film.

Miss B
www.becksphotography.50megs.com
www.becksdarkroom.5u.com