[LargeFormat] Singer Graphlex field camera

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 22 19:26:17 2003

the 101 is preferred over the 103, the macro lens could be anything
from a close up attachment valued at nothing when bidding to a very
nice lens worth $100 or so.

Make sure the back fits the camera, I've seen auctions where they won't
fit and the seller doesn't know.