[LargeFormat] pure-silver/ Goat girl

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 20 12:38:04 2003

I have said Omega DII with a 4x5 condenser ready to ship to any former
animal shelter she suggests.
It fits the term "clanger" only in that the socket to screw in the
light bulb is missing. Having always mounted my enlargers to the
countertop I never felt that the lack of a baseboard was a detriment.
In the darkroom while changing film it looks mint.  Becky would need to
add a lens and lensboard.