[LargeFormat] pure-silver

Stan McQueen largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 19 15:28:45 2003

At 07:31 PM 5/16/2003, you wrote:
>Dear Stan,
>
>      McQueen, McQueen, McQueen....I'm sure I've seen that name somewhere
>before. Woomera you say? Woomera.....
>
>     AH. I HAVE IT! The famous Dead Donkey incident. The questions in
>Parliament. The dismissal of the head of the Department of Obfuscation in
>South Australia. My God - I think the warrants are still current for that
>one. Boy will the Department be glad when I send them your email address.
>
>      Uncle Dick

Yes, well now you know why I fled for the US, which, as you no doubt know,
has a policy against extraditing to countries with no death penalty. By the
way, you wouldn't know the statue of limitations for that particular
offense, would you?

Meanwhile, I still haven't heard from pure-silver, so I guess I don't
qualify. Ah well, I can always go back to the Yahoo version and read the
sex spam.

Stan

Photography by Stan McQueen
http://www.smcqueen.com