[LargeFormat] Re: may or may not develop

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 15 19:50:26 2003

Thanks Richard:

I've found by using a flashlight in the way that you suggested that two
of the older holders have light trap leaks on one side... don't know why
I didn't think of that method myself.

On both of those holders, the wooden piece above the traps is bowed, I
can clearly see light coming in, especially in the middle.

I'm going to also try your other suggestions when I have some time later
this weekend.

Thanks again,
--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com