[LargeFormat] More Shameless, Self-Serving Promotion

Stan McQueen largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 12 18:46:32 2003

Thanks very much. That shot took 3rd place in the Utah State Fair last
fall. Interestingly, both that one and the one that is in the Springville
Museum of Art show are from the same room at the Woolen Mill, just
different aspects of the same machinery. (The shot that won Best of Show at
the fair was from one of those newfangled miniature 35mm cameras. It is the
fly fisherman in the snow, also on the front page of my site. I was having
a hard enough time keeping up with the fisherman, a friend of mine, with
the 35mm on a monopod in the middle of the river in the snow at 6:00 AM. I
can't imagine what it would have been like with the 4x5!)

Stan