[LargeFormat] A good 4x5 color negative film?

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 12 00:00:16 2003

160 VC is about the best choice - so many good films are just not made in
4x5 and 8x10.  I have had good results with Fuji NPS, especially when
combined with Fuji Crystal Archive paper.  I'm primarily using that now for
all except long exposures - NPS is best above 1/8 sec.  For low light shots
I like Kodak 400VC, when I can find it.  I use Agfa color chemistry in my
processor because it is the cleanest running.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com