[LargeFormat] Cutting Down 8X10 film

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 5 15:11:35 2003

First off don't believe you have to duplicate the notch....ANY notch
will do. My wife is into scrapbooking and has a nice corner rounder
that I use to ID film.  It's fool proof as it has guides.

Another way is to mount either a hand hole punch  so it will work on a
table or find a desk type two hole punch and then fill in the back part
with wood or plastic strips so when it punches you only get half the
hole or less.  At one time I almost had one of these designed and then
my wife showed me the corner rounder and I dropped it.