[LargeFormat] Confused Uncle Seeks Truth

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Sun May 4 03:30:03 2003

I obtained a fragmentary sample of the glass from the inventor and it did enhance reds without any apparent adverse effects when held to the eye but a large filter plus several adapter rings added up to quite a lot so I didn't buy.PL