[LargeFormat] Why are some Wollensak lenses printed backwards?

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 24 14:09:34 2003

This is so the camera operator (printing shop) sees the name correctly when
it reflects back from the shiny plate that they use in the printing
industry.

:)

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature