[LargeFormat] Shooting LF in below freezing conditions

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 23 02:26:08 2003

Gavin,

give me a while to get my taxes done.. :-(   and I'll get back to you.

It's finally just got above freezing this last week for the first time since
probably Late September early October (the lakes are still frozen solid) -
so a good part of my LF shooting is below zero - sometimes way below.

There are a few good general things to think about.

tim