[LargeFormat] Phillips Compact II 8x10

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 21 23:12:07 2003

Hi Steve,

     I've seen a picture of it.  It's smaller and lighter
because it's only horizontal.  However, it's probably
possible to use the tripod head to get into vertical.
I don't remember the weight but it was the lightest
at the time, though I think Peter Gowland makes
something in 8x10 about similar weight.  I had
an Ikeda 8x10 which was very lightweight.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripsppud@transbay.net