[LargeFormat] Expanding and Contracting Ilford FP4+

Thomas Clarke largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 14 08:46:59 2003

Hi Steve,

I live in Barbados not so far from Guyana. I buy all of my film FP4
included, paper, developers etc from B&H Photo http://www.bhphotovideo.com.
I purchase all of the stuff on the Internet I do have a mail box in the US
however which makes things easier (CaribPak). You may want to check with
LaParkan. I shoot mainly Kodak TMax 400 and Ilford FP4.

My development times for FP4 in a Jobo ATL 1500 using Pyro ABC+:

FP4 rated at ISO 64 Pyro ABC+ 1:2:100 @ 24?C 7 minutes.

I hope this helps.

Thomas Clarke.

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of tripspud
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2003 10:34 PM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Expanding and Contracting Ilford FP4+

Can you recomend any company that ships film? I'm in Guyana [South

> America]and film of any description is hard to get!
>
> Regards Steve

Hi Steve,

      Try B&H in New York:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bh3.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=StartLink__Aindex_ht
ml___SID=F4C227CEE10

I'm sure they will ship most places.  They have one of the best
reputations for mail order.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California