[LargeFormat] 8x10 Enlarger

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Sun Apr 13 12:52:03 2003

Hi Lauvone!

     Sounds like you are ready to go to work!  BTW,
we're the same age.  Last year, I set up a 5x7 Elwood with
a 180 Componon and it will enlarge up to four times with this
lens.  What is the maximum enlargement size on the baseboard
with the 240 Rodagon?  Will you use glass to sandwich the
negatives?

Thanks!

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California